Innovation to reduce labor and shipping costs and increase safety and quality
The fabrication team at Distribution International has developed a patent-pending solution to the challenges presented by mitered elbows. As every installer knows, these mitered elbows can present productivity and quality challenges.
The solution is engineered fabricated elbows that are much simpler to install in the field, reducing the labor needed to install the product and making it more ergonomic to transport and install.
Benefits of DI Engineered Fabricated Elbows
• Easier to install
• Approximately 50% less labor required to install
• Improved performance and quality
• Reduced damage from shipping
• Safer and more ergonomic
• Significantly fewer joints
• Designed with zero through joints: all joints are staggered with increased thermal performance